ETF Global Terms of Service
Agreement Between User and ETF Global
Any users of ETF Global's subscription service(s) may be subject to a separate Subscription Agreement.
Personal and Non-Commercial Use Limitation
This Web Portal is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this Web Portal. You acknowledge and agree that as a condition of its continued receipt of market information originating from ETF Global, its suppliers or any of their affiliates or agents, you shall not create, sponsor or permit the trading on its exchange facilities, if any, of financial instruments or investment products (including, without limitation, derivatives, structured products, investment funds, exchange-traded funds or derivatives based on exchange-traded funds (e.g., options on ETFs or futures on ETFs)) where the price, return and/or performance of such instrument or product is based on, related to, or intended to track, any index published by any of ETF Global’s suppliers or financial instrument or investment product (e.g., an exchange-traded fund) linked to an index published by any ETF Global supplier, without a separate written agreement with the applicable ETF Global supplier for such purpose.
Links to Third Party Portals
This Web Portal and the ETF Global Sites may contain links to Web sites operated by parties other than ETF Global. Such links are provided for your convenience only. ETF Global does not control such Web sites, and is not responsible for their contents. ETF Global's inclusion of links to such Web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Web sites or any association with their operators.
You may not share your ETF Global username and/or password with any third party. We reserve the right to limit access to our services to one user at a time. We reserve the right to cancel or deny access to any subscriber who shares their account.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of this Web Portal, you warrant to ETF Global that you will not use this Web Portal for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
The following policy governs the use of the ETF Global Service by User. User will comply with the terms and spirit of the Agreement.
- User shall not use the ETF Global Service for spamming. Spamming includes, but is not limited to:
- the bulk sending of unsolicited messages, or the sending of unsolicited e-mails which provoke complaints from recipients,
- the sending of junk mail,
- the use of distribution lists that include people who have not given specific permission to be included in such distribution process,
- posting commercial ads to USENET newsgroups that do not permit it,
- posting articles containing binary encoded data to a non-binary newsgroups,
- excessive and repeated posting off-topic messages to newsgroups,
- excessive and repeated cross-posting,
- email harassment of another Internet user or users, including but not limited to, transmitting any threatening, libelous or obscene material, or material of any nature which could be deemed to be offensive, and
- the emailing of age-inappropriate communications or content to anyone under the age of 18. ETF Global has in place a spam monitoring and control system to reduce spam sent to and from Users. ETF Global shall make reasonable attempts to respond to complaints made by User regarding the receipt of spam or other harassing email or, in the case of a User under the age of 18, complaints from such User or from such User's parent or guardian regarding the receipt of spam, other harassing email, or email containing any age-inappropriate communications or content.
- User shall not use the ETF Global Service in a manner which violates any city, state, national or international law or regulation, or which fails to comply with accepted Internet protocol. User shall not attempt to interfere in any way with ETF Global networks or network security, or attempt to use the ETF Global Service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system.
- User shall at all times provide ETF Global with accurate information. User shall immediately notify ETF Global of any security breach in or unauthorized use of User's account. User shall not interfere in any way with another User's use of, or ETF Global's provision of the ETF Global Service. User shall not resell, rent, lease, grant a security interest in, or make commercial use of the ETF Global services without the express written consent of ETF Global.
- User agrees to use ETF Global email addresses containing the names of colleges, universities, celebrities, entertainment properties, businesses, or teams for personal use only and not for any commercial purpose
Software Available on this Web Portal Software (if any) that is made available to download from this Web Portal ("Software") is the copyrighted work of ETF Global and/or its suppliers. Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"). You may not install or use any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement unless you first agree to the License Agreement terms. For any Software not accompanied by a license agreement, ETF Global hereby grants to you, the user, a personal, non-transferable license to use the Software for viewing and otherwise using this Web Portal in accordance with these terms and conditions, and for no other purpose provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Please note that all Software, including without limitation all HTML code and Active X controls contained in this Web Portal, is owned by ETF Global and/or its suppliers and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT. You acknowledge that the Software, and any accompanying documentation and/or technical information, is subject to applicable export control laws and regulations of the USA. You agree not to export or re-export the Software, directly or indirectly, to any countries that are subject to USA export restrictions.
ETF Global reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Web Portal or any portion thereof without notice.
Modification of These Terms and Conditions
ETF Global reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web Portal is offered.
This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of New York U.S.A. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in New York County, NY, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Web Portal. Use of this Web Portal is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and ETF Global as a result of this agreement or use of this Web Portal. ETF Global's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of ETF Global's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Web Portal or information provided to or gathered by ETF Global with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and ETF Global with respect to this Web Portal and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and ETF Global with respect to this Web Portal. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters and/or data mentioned herein are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product or event. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
All contents of this Web Portal are: Copyright (C) ETF Global and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved. The ETF Global Network and other names of ETF Global products and/or services referenced herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of ETF Global. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.